Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Current style fixes









These few images are my current style fixes, from two different girls who are my faves at the moment, Selena Gomez and Sarah Hyland (Modern Family) I think they are both coming into their own style and still keeping everything wearable! I would wear each of the outfits and can think of different occasions when they would suit,a it's just a shame now that we don't have the weather to match. I have been toying with the idea of going a little lighter with my hair colour, I love the way these two girl dip between dark and igniter and meeting somewhere in the middle. Defiantly think these two are finding their way with what kind of style they want to go for, they both run a similar can do a boho look but can smarted up if needs be.

No comments:

Post a Comment