Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Skincare routine

Skincare routine




Since working for Clarins I have perfected my skincare routine and my skin has never looked better;
These products have totally stopped my dry, dehydrated skin from feeling tight and uncomfortable I am now one of the lucky people to say I have a "normal" skin type. And I'm not just saying this because I work for Clarins as I do like to try all different brands to see what's out there in the market! Alongside the usual eye makeup remover, cleanse and tone routine I've recently only just added in eye care as I had never really realized the importance of caring for the eye area, your skin around the eye is 5 times thinner than on the rest of the face, so when I thought about me slathering on my usual day cream around my eye and then complaining of puffiness in the morning and throughout the day I realized that it was me not protecting my eye area by using an eye cream but just using my everyday cream which is far too heavy for the delicate area.

So as at the moment I am not concerned with fine lines and wrinkles around my eye area I use the eye contour gel which is so lovely and cooling, wakes you up in the morning and it also soothing to use at night, bit of a tip, I keep mine in the fridge so it is extra cool and soothes my tired eyes. This gel works on dark circles and puffiness and I have noticed a large reduction in my under eye dark circles.

The other main product I've found since switching completely to Clarins is their Double Serum, it currently holds the no.1 spot for best serum in the UK. This is almost your must have product as it works on the 5 vital functions of the skin, hydration, protection, nutrition, regreneragion and radiance. I'm starting early on my road to prevent ageing just as I have the products available to me to easily, usually you wouldn't need to start using this product until you are 25+ as that's when the first signs of again begin. This prouct is your great all rounder as it's working on your deeper skin cells, working on prevention for me, but a more mature skin it is healing and re plumping so to speak! 

After the serum comes your day and night creams, the other great thing about double serum is that you can take it all the way down your neck, which is the first area to age on women, also it's a unisex product, your boyfriends, brothers and husbands will benefit from this too. 

I use the day cream for normal to dry skin from the Hydraquench range which works purely on nourishing the skin and rehydrating. At might I use the blue orchid treatment oil which by the way, IS THE BEST PRODUCT EVER!!! A real treat to apply to my face every night, it smells amazing so calming and helps me sleep, but it wake up in the morning with a glowy dewy skin. 

Have you used any Clarins products before. How did you find them? I know I'm super biased but I think they are just the best skincare company and products around! 



No comments:

Post a Comment