Sunday, 15 May 2016

Walls & Stripes

Lucky me, I have the most amazing entrance hallway area in the new house so where does my mind go? STRIPES. Way to may an entrance huh? So my hunt now starts as we are about 4 weeks off the move date; where do I find the most perfect wallpaper. Do I want coloured stripes? Do I go after vertical or horizontal? SO many questions! Here are a few images from Pinterest that are tickling my fancy!

The circular pattern of these black and white marble floor tiles by Ann Sacks give a graphic punch to this Washington town house.:


You can't beat stripes for elegance - taupe or dark beige and ivory help create an atmosphere of unadulterated style, particularly when teamed with pale panelling, parquet flooring and well designed and proportioned pieces of furniture. This is a beautiful hallway that exudes charm and sophistication yet is welcoming and bright.:

No comments:

Post a Comment